Thursday, August 4, 2011

Art and A Spoiler Alert for CPA Group Swap!!




Ahhhh! I'm doing art again! Just finishing up a swap due in Sept.. This one is a mini art journal page swap for CPA yahoo group and after that I have one more squash book to make before we start our schooling again! I have discovered this really great web site called Artsee Bloggers, Geri has links to hundreds of other artsee bloggers in many different mediums she is also posting tutorials, freebies, and blog giveaways and will have artist interviews!You can visit and join the site if you wish but even better you can list your blog by adding it to her site you can even enter more than one category because if you are anything like me you create in several different categories! So please go check it out. Vacation is over (boo-hoo) and as I emptied my camera card on to the computer I realized that I took almost no photos!!!!! Imagine that, the pathological picture taker not picture taking? We really had a good time, I got to enjoy my entire family for most of the week while we swam and lounged at a resort in Orlando.                                                   





                Olive Garden yummies! (Thanks Mom!!!)

 


Sisters making a tote bag together

 Brianne got to Tie dye a shirt at the resort (I think this has heavily influenced my choice of colors for this swap I am doing!)


No comments:

Post a Comment