Monday, March 15, 2010

Gratitude Monday

Wow a week sure does fly by huh! I realized this morning as I was journaling that I hadn't posted here yet. It's been a totally crazy week or so but I am keeping my head above water pretty well and even managed to get several journal pages done and for that I am thankful, which reminds me......
I am thankful for....
patient friends who don't mind waiting
our time share
the privilege of homeschooling
the cessation of raspy coughs in the wee hours
for this sweet stillness, listening to sick young one breath, trudging the hill to bring older one before the Cross and The Father's reaffirming words "have patience, don't lose confidence, reaffirming promises by his gentle presence that He "will supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
encouraging me to keep going keep praying because tonight there is no brass in the heavens, only enticing whispers of "Cast not away your confidence which has great reward" for he that comes to God must believe he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him" so diligently I seek, ask, knock not "drawing back" but pressing in and on as "one who believes to the saving of the soul" both mine and theirs.
Thank you Lord





holy experience

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful....You are always inspiring, Melissa! :)
    Thanks for stopping in to say hi! I haven't been around either. Haven't blogged in what seems like forever. I've been through a kinda rough patch lately but have been trying to go on like everything is perfect and praying ALOT! It seems to be working! :)
    Hugs, Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete