Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Journal


Here is the new journal I just finished kinda funky huh!
I used Tim Holtz grunge paper for the hinges, heart and wings the rest is just paints(background), and vintage dictionary paper (along the edge) The covers them selves are from an old checkers game Bord. I heat embossed the wings and heart with like three extra layers of UTEE and when that cooled I just slightly bent the heart so that the thick UTEE would crack, I did the wings with Ranger alcohol ink dyed UTEE (I forget the color!!) and heated one layer completely then to get the bumpy gritty look on top of that I lightly sprinkled another darker colored UTEE on and only heated half way

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love it ~ you are really "shining" ~ great to see & share ~ hugs & namaste, Carol

    ReplyDelete