Monday, January 18, 2010

Gratitude Monday

Just in case you are wondering I stopped numbering my gratitude list because I lost track a while ago but I have just gotten in the habbit of listing them each day! God bless everyone of you today!

Germophobic friends who clean as much as I do, who take cleaning supplies with them on vacation and think Commit and bleach mixed make an affective disinfectant (albeit dangerous but very affective) (they make me feel less crazy!!!) LOL love you Ashley and Annie!!!!!

Early morning breakfast with great friends.

my lumpy overfilled art journals

knowing that I will have a warm home, hot food, and a shower tonight.

*having the love of God poured out in my heart so that I can find enough love and compassion for all mankind not just my own countrymen.*

Mat 25:31 When the Son of Man comes in his glory with all of his angels, he will sit on his royal throne.
Mat 25:32 The people of all nations will be brought before him, and he will separate them, as shepherds separate their sheep from their goats.
Mat 25:33 He will place the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
Mat 25:34 Then the king will say to those on his right, "My father has blessed you! Come and receive the kingdom that was prepared for you before the world was created.
Mat 25:35 When I was hungry, you gave me something to eat, and when I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I was a stranger, you welcomed me,
Mat 25:36 and when I was naked, you gave me clothes to wear. When I was sick, you took care of me, and when I was in jail, you visited me."
Mat 25:37 Then the ones who pleased the Lord will ask, "When did we give you something to eat or drink?
Mat 25:38 When did we welcome you as a stranger or give you clothes to wear
Mat 25:39 or visit you while you were sick or in jail?"
Mat 25:40 The king will answer, "Whenever you did it for any of my people, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you did it for me."
Mat 25:41 Then the king will say to those on his left, "Get away from me! You are under God's curse. Go into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels!
Mat 25:42 I was hungry, but you did not give me anything to eat, and I was thirsty, but you did not give me anything to drink.
Mat 25:43 I was a stranger, but you did not welcome me, and I was naked, but you did not give me any clothes to wear. I was sick and in jail, but you did not take care of me."
Mat 25:44 Then the people will ask, "Lord, when did we fail to help you when you were hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in jail?"
Mat 25:45 The king will say to them, "Whenever you failed to help any of my people, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you failed to do it for me."
Mat 25:46 Then Jesus said, "Those people will be punished forever. But the ones who pleased God will have eternal life."


Missionaries who give up everything to live in a third world country for the sake of making Christ known

Missionaries who give up their own rescue and often their lives to stay and comfort and care for the victims of a tragedy.

Missionaries who love others more than themselves

People who find it within them selves to help even the most undeserving and ungratfull
(Mat 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?)

No comments:

Post a Comment