Monday, November 23, 2009

Gratitude List

holy experience



Memories that still linger in this crowded, over stuffed mind,of special people who no longer occupy an earthly tent.
my purpose in this life and knowing what it is!
for a husband who can adapt to whatever situation arises in our life together with grace, gladness and humility.
Charlie Brown movies with 9 Year olds
feeling the presence of God as soon as I open my eyes in the morning
the smell of bleach in the laundry
For not acting on the opinions and assumptions of other people
For the voice of my Shepherd


Not sure if I posted this journal entry before or not but I was going through my completed journals today and found this one and realized yikes!!! 40 is in four weeks!!!! I'm looking forward to it, there is a special expectancy that I have have for this new year and new age!!



1 comment: