Sunday, October 4, 2009

Where The Spirit of God is There is Liberty!!

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. Col 3:3


For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Rom 8:2






I read this scripture often to remind me that because of Christ and His sacrifice I am made free, that I am no longer bound by the power of sin but compelled by the Power of God and am given the ability to live righteously and not be shackled by ungodly fear, worry, or any of my circumstances. As I prayed this morning God revealed to me that I was "out of Him" that is; trying to conquer my circumstances in my own power and in my own time and in my own way and when I step out of his will or outside of the realm of what he has covenanted to do for me I will become over whelmed, and unsuccessful in anything I do. As I worshiped that morning with that in mind, I envisioned me with Jesus facing some trying situations both past and present, but I saw Him larger than any normal human being standing with me, white flowing robes softly blowing in a breeze and as He raised his arms as if to signal me to come to him, I was engulfed by His flowing robes and completely hidden from the things that sought to destroy me. I heard His voice say gently "for you are dead and your life is Hid in me, In Me is hidden all treasures. What a peaceful safe and wise place to be don't you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment