Saturday, August 1, 2009

Disco reveal!

Cover of book
>


inside cover and first page

Today is finally the big reveal of the Disco art project and here is mine. Well, it's not finished but almost, I know the pics are not so hot but my camera battery died so I had to scan it and it is bigger than the scanner! I decided to do an altered book and used mostly papers that were in the bundle, I haven't used any of the rusty bits yet because I am waiting to embellish the book closer to the finish, so with that said I must get back to work on it!!

13 comments:

  1. Great start here! Am loving the "rusty" look of your covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad i clicked on the photos for a closer look, the texture is wonderful. Good luck with working in your book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked the aged feel you have going here...
    it has become a favorite look good choice going

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are beautiful. I know this is the beginning of something wonderful =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the texture is wonderful. And the color! Yikes! Cool beyond cool. Can't wait to see the final project. I'm still going to add things to my Reveal also. - Jeanne in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am sooo loving this! the color, the texture -- delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi..Your book is really neat!! I can hardly wait to see the finished piece.
    Love and Laughter,
    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  8. your book has such an ancient look and feel to it = wonderful DisCo creation

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHH I love it, and I am green with envy, such fabulous paper....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoooo!!! Pretty!!!! Me likes!! :)

    Hugs, Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete