Monday, July 27, 2009

Interviews

This is a Scrapbook page I just did for my daughters graduation!


Okay So Carol McKenna from Artmusedogs blog sent 5 interview questions for me to answer with an invitation for me to interview anyone who comments me so here it is and please if you would like to be interviewed comment me on this post and I would love to pick your creative brains!!! the instructions are below so have fun!!

1. Carol: What is your favorite type of art to create? and Why?
Me: Hummm, my favorite type of art to create would have to be mixed media collages I love to use as many mediums as I possibly can (grin :)

2. Carol: Do you sell your art? If so, where can one purchase your items? If not, would you like to sell them?
Me: I do sell my art, at this season in my life I am just not able to keep up with an etsy or ebay shop so I sell by word of mouth, blog, and local craft and art functions

3. Carol: Explain how your spiritual life contributes to your art creations?
Me: Most (not all) of my art stems from my relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ and the journey of healing in which He and I walk together! My art is also a ministry to the hurting and a way to articulate the Gospel of Jesus Christ

4. Carol: Some of your art expression is done by collaging. What do you use in your collage work? Me: I use papers, found objects, paints and I have a rather large addiction to photo transfers!

5. Carol: What is the source(s) for ideas when creating your collage art pieces? Books?, other artists? artist groups? magazines?
Me: I think a little of all of these sources as well as my relationships with people and the Lord

6. Carol: What is the best source of fun in your creative life?
Me: I think the best source of fun for me is meeting and talking with such a diverse and kind community of creative people and being an instrument of change in peoples lives through my creative arts ministry!


THE INTERVIEW RULES* leave me a comment with your email address saying: “interview me”* I will e-mail you five questions of my choice* you can then answer the questions on your blog {with a link back to my blog}* you should also post these rules, along with an offer to interview anyone else who emails you, wanting to be interviewed* anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog* it would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger"

1 comment:

  1. May the Lord richly bless you with this ministry and may He open doors for new opportunities to bless others along the way. You Go Girl with that God given talent of yours! Carol M

    ReplyDelete