Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good as it gets (for now!)

Well here is what I came up with for my blog! I know I know, I'm lame, I used a pre made background, but I just cant find more than 5 minutes to sit and make my own! Well tell me what you think of this anyway and feel free to leave any advise or suggestions for me as well. I will have some journal pages up tomorrow. But for now I am consentrating on my girl Tara....
My Baby girl is graduating next weekend, I am soooo proud of her, It seems like just yesterday that I held her in my arms. I made a slide show for her graduation party and came across two of my favorite phots of her.....enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful new blog & time does fly doesn't it ~ congrats to you and your daughter & family ~ Hugs and namaste,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete