Saturday, May 9, 2009

Disintegration Collaboration

okay here is the results of my bundle! It looks like it got pretty roughed up by some of the strong winds we had over the past two months! And I am delighted to see that the small amount of moisture we did have in Florida made some of the inks run and caused a bit of mold.
Check out all the after photos of the participants of the collaboration at Seth Apter's Blog

The rusty stuff just got rusty-er and the gauze was green but is now off white! I can't wait to make something with it all! I have something in the works right now but when I am finished that I will brain storm for the art work for this bundle!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you creative moms out there!!











awww she is so cute!!










5 comments:

  1. I love how your stuff disintegrated. It looks very cool. It'll be so interesting to see what you create with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what you did to the "bundle" ~ and will create something from it? Hey, you looked like you had a wonderful vaction! Great pics!

    Happy Mother's Day to you ~ (late) I just got the message today ~ Hugs and namaste, Carol (artmusedog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the running of the inks. That sounded like the running of the bulls. Oh well. Looking forward to August for the next reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the end result of your items, especially the book pages and the colors on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your round things! I so wish I had thought of some rusty pieces to add to the bundles. I've been on the lookout for rusty pieces ever since the unveiling. You have some wonderful papers!

    ReplyDelete