Friday, April 3, 2009

Reworked






















Okay here is what I have been obsessing over lately! I couldn't decide if I wanted fancy elegant lettering or just plain casual lettering this is what the results of a friend and family poll yielded! Gosh sometimes I can be sooooo indecisive!!! I have to say that I am soooo excited to see the outcome of my Disintegration Bundle, we were blessed to get some rain in small amounts here finally and I have added some rusty bits to the bundle (pictures will follow later) yesterday Brianne found an inch worm and has now taken him lovingly under her wing and named him "Kevin" so here she is with "Kevin"! Tara is also pictured at her last chorus concert. The High school hosted the area elementary schools for the nations "Music In Our Schools Month" wow this will be her last performance in chorus ever! There is only two months until she graduates!!! After the concert we enjoyed ice cream together! We are looking forward to some rain today probably not much but anything is nice at this point!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are creating wonderful art ~ way to go ~ enjoying your blog & how did you put this wonderful music on it?

    Hugs and namaste,
    Carol
    http://artmusedog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete