Thursday, April 23, 2009

Aquire the Fire is here!!!!!!!

Yayyyy, it's finally here! I will be away starting tomorrow Friday the 24th until Sat night 25th with my beautiful daughter Tara at Acquire the Fire, a christian youth rally led by Ron Luce. I am so excited to see what God is doing in the lives of the youth in our area and enjoy some good old fashion fun with my kid!!!! There will be concerts by the Newsboys and Building 429 and worship with Unhindered and others, great speakers and most of all a united body together in one accord for His Glory!! I will be home LATE Sat night and then church on Sunday morning then our entire family leaves for the week on vacation to the Space Coast. I will not be able to post the results of my Disintegration bundle untill I return. But Be Blessed everyone until next week I leave you with some snip its of Acquire the Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment