Monday, February 16, 2009

Disintegration Collaboration

Okay I have finally gotten around to joining in on the Disintegration Collaboration from The Altered Page.
So here it is, I bound some text pages together with some wire and layed some dieing rose petals and some old leaves on top and am waiting for some weather to happen However, we here in Florida have been under a drought and there is not much prospect of any major weather that might really kick in the disintegration into action!!!!

I hope I see some kind of results by May!!!!???? LOL

4 comments:

  1. Love the look of your bundle. It is perfect that you used pieces of nature as part of it! Glad you joined in and I look forward to seeing how this looks on May 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked that you added the flowers and leaves to your packet. This is in a similar vein to some who added tea bags. You have added nature straight to your packet. I also like your twining, I wish I had done mine that way, as as small piece from the middle is attempting to escape! Too bad about the drought, been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of your pile just as it is now, it will be interesting to see how it changes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bits of nature you included in your piece!

    ReplyDelete