Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Canvas


Well here is a large canvas I am starting, I was so inspired when I started but it was such a labor for me to do this free hand and I have been envisioning it for such a long time agonizing over each detail that will go into it, that I feel like I have given birth and am so stinkin tired that I lost my creative get up and go on it!!!! Now it seems like what I have planed for it isn't going to work ! LOL
I guess I will let it sit for a while till I get the juices flowing again! If anybody has any suggestions for what should come next on it, that would be great! Comment me and give me your input!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my, you did this freehand? wow! you are more brave than I friend! I can't wait to see how it looks completed. :) Thank you for your kind comments and for adding my link to your page.

    ReplyDelete