Thursday, January 1, 2009

Cake!

Busy doing everything but art it seems!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL i GOTTA GET FOCUSED HERE!!



















okay I think I have finally got my studio clean and organized! I'm not sure if I can even call it a studio, like is there some minimum size in square footage that it has to be before it can be called an official studio???? LOL well it's almost completely clean with the exception of some stray papers that I just don't know where to put!

******************************************












I am honing my skills as a baker over the holiday as well! I baked this Georgia Special for my friend at church yesterday, my mother was the only one who could make this cake well but with some practise I think I have succeeded in doing it just as good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks good!! Can you make it without fat and calories and sugar? LOL

    ReplyDelete