Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nikon....Sqealllll !!!!!!!!
























































Okay I know I sound childish and maybe repetitive but I am so stoked about my new camera I could just flip! So here are the first photos I have taken with this thing and I am so impressed with it. I can't wait to get out and around town to get some really great shots! I very quickly said farewell to my old camera (no love lost there!!!) it now belongs to my oldest daughter Tara, because the other shutter bug in the family (Brianne) got a new camera herself.










Christmas was wonderful! I truly enjoyed the season and was able to absorb all of the blessings the Lord had for me (peace, rest, family and friends ect..) Our Christmas began Christmas Eve, when my family came for dinner first after they left my friend Sandy and her daughter Angela came for a late dinner (they had to work) once they left we put Brianne to bed and finished wrapping some gifts. Christmas day we were up around 6am!!! we enjoyed this time immensely this year as we didn't have to rush out the door to make it to someones house, we limited ourselves to Scott's family on Christmas day so that we could hang out in our PJ's for a bit!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new camera... I have to say I am jealous! Looking forward to the lessons.

    ReplyDelete