Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Gift
















I made this for a friend for Christmas. I started with a stippled base of Alcohol Inks/ Stream, slate, meadow, caramel, and silver metallic but a very light coat. Then I used the flourish and clock mask from Tim Holtz and went back with same color alcohol inks but heavier on the silver and meadow so that there would be a defined contrast of the mask. Next I used a embossing pen to trace the clock and I embossed it with Distress walnut embossing powder/cooled and rubbed. Next I used one of the Grunge Board Flourishes and Crown and Distress inks in Broken China, and Peeled Paint, then went back in with some matching paints and pearl medium on top of that when dry I added a smidge of blue glitter and glued them in place. Next I used some quotes from a set of clear stickers from Creative Memories and gave the entire piece a thin coat of Pearl medium and when dry I coated the edges with heavy gel medium and glitter.

1 comment:

  1. It's mine I am that friend!!!!!!! Thank you Thank you.. I love it. And I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete