Tuesday, November 11, 2008



One of my card submissions for Christain Deck of Cards 2008. The theme was "Love" the other one I did will be on here later when it comes home

This is going to be great I cant wait to get my decks. So many talented artists participated in this effort and the host of the project was great as well I cant imagine what kind of undertaking it was to coordinate all these artists and works, again a big thank you goes to Linda Richter all the way in Texas who coordinated artist from all over the country and outside our country!!!!

It's been a while since I have posted I know! But this week is incredibly busy after this week I will begin to post more frequently! Thank you everyone who visits me here and I hope to hear from more of you as the holidays approach. Be blessed!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment