Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Decorating the tree
Kate the Elf Dog!!!!!








Tara's Senior Pictures
Hi everyone, I know it's been a while (again!!) But the holidays are upon us and we have been busy as beavers! Since the charity yard sale I have been shopping for Christmas, and yea me I am pretty much finished, I have my Christmas cards all written and addressed, I just have to put them in the mail! Pastor Ken, Carla, Brianne and myself spent this past Monday shopping for the adopted families groceries and delivering them. I finally got to meet Patti who works for D.A.S.H. She is such an awesome lady and she was so grateful!!! All the families are in our prayers. Thanksgiving was wonderful, Scott, Brianne and I went to his mothers for dinner and the entire family was all together, the dinner was great and the kids had a blast!! Tara came today early, we spent the day cooking another turkey meal to enjoy together, she is such a great cook! After the bird was in the oven we spent the rest of the afternoon decorating the tree and the house. I think we did a good job! Brianne and Scott are going Christmas shopping tomorrow (I'm still holding out for the Cannon Rebel or the Nikon D SLR cameras!!!!!) Maybe Santa will make an exception this year and bring me one!!!!! sigh,.... one can always dream!!!!! Even Kate the Dog is all ready for Christmas!!!! She is also known as the Christmas Elf and she is eagerly awaiting the arrival of Santa and his deers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment