Thursday, September 4, 2008

Still on Vacation!

While I was on vacation this past week I was able to take a lot of pictures (and boy do I mean a lot!!!) We stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Sea World in Orlando. It was one of the best places I have ever stayed at. The service was impeccable, the rooms supper clean (which anyone who knows me knows that is oh so important!! The activities were great for the kids, the recreation staff kept them so busy and entertained that they never once said “I’m board” ! Not to mention the four swimming pools one with a fountain and another with a water fall!!! But the nicest thing was the art centered crafts and activities (they were numerous) for the kids. One day they had tie dying shirts, another day we painted starfish and sand dollars, then there was ceramics, coloring, bobble head painting the list goes on so I will elaborate as the days go on! I’m not actually home yet, I have one more day to go before we are back home. I think I am actually home sick now! What did I just say?! I cant believe I just said that, what with all the laundry piled and dog made messes waiting for me!!!! It will be good to get back into the routine of normal life again! I just don’t operate well on spontaneity you see! My neighbor has been taking care of the dog, our darling Kate the Jack Russell who seems to be a behavioral pee’r and poop- er. Yes she takes out her aggression and anxiety by peeing and pooping on the floors. Hey I thought I was done with the pee and poop when my youngest was out of diapers! But seriously I am glad to be going home soon. Brianne and I will begin our school year next Monday, she isn’t looking forward to getting back on a schedule but I know she will adjust! Vacations are great but going home is even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment