Friday, September 12, 2008

Knowing....






It's amazing what excuses some will use to justify theirs or other peoples bad behavior. I was told that a teenager can not and does not know what or who he or she believes nor can they know write from wrong! That's simply not true. And a huge insult to teenagers everywhere The bible says that: For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: and also: For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: So if this is then true then we each have a spirit of our own that responds to God and communicates with him and is able to receive communication from him! The nerve! We are the most blessed creatures on this planet in fact we are the only creature on this planet who can acknowledge and "cry out Abba Father" What a blessing and a privilege! Parents don't sell your teens short, they are more able and capable than the media or some nay-saying critics care to know! Thank God we have a Father who has made it clear to us and in creation who He is!!! These are my girls and while I will admit they are not perfect (complete rascals sometimes) they do indeed know right from wrong per the look in there eyes and the posture of their head when they are found out! Anyway, I have started making my Christmas cards! they are cute no real direction with them just whatever wings my ding at the moment! I'll have some photos in a few weeks I had decided not to do Fall or Thanksgiving card but I think I might change my mind! I found some real cute Fall papers in the store the other day so I'm not sure yet! The holidays are fast approaching and I am getting in the Holiday frame of mind, but I miss family and fall weather and snow!!!!!! So if any of you guys up North have some spectacular fall photos you wanna share please send them!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment